Our Tuula Scarf is ethically knitted in Bali from deadstock acrylic yarn that would otherwise have gone to landfill. We remain 100% Vegan in our fabric choices.
- Timeless trans-seasonal piece that you can wear for years
- Loose elegant shape
- A natural colour that goes with everything
- Can be dressed up or down
- Perfect for throwing over the Ananda Yoga range
- Can be mixed & matched with any Indigo Luna piece
- One-size. 2m x 70cm
Made from 100% Leftover Acrylic Yarn
Gentle machine or hand wash using a delicate washing detergent. Knitwear doesn't need to be washed too often, sometimes airing out is enough,
Collected leftover acrylic yarns from different manufacturers in Java and Bali to transform into our knitwear and save them from landfill.