Frida Jumper is knitted ethically here in Bali from deadstock acrylic yarn that would otherwise have gone to landfill. We remain 100% Vegan in our fabric choices.
- Scandinavian style minimalist design, functionality & simplicity
- Can be styled for casual outings or special occasions
- Ribbed crew neckline
- Chunky sleeves and cuffs
- Hip length ribbed hemline
- Earthy colours to match the entire range
- Perfect for cosy weekends by the fire
Made from 100% Leftover Acrylic Yarn
* One size. It's designed to stretch and mould to your body and depending on your unique body it will sit differently. Best fitted for sizes XS-L.
Gentle machine or hand wash using a delicate washing detergent. Knitwear doesn't need to be washed too often, sometimes airing out is enough,
Collected leftover acrylic yarns from different manufacturers in Java and Bali to transform into our knitwear and save them from landfill.